Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stay Tuned for my LONG awaited Blog.......

Today I'm excited to announce that there will be a HUGE announcement posted sometime this weekend. I'm not quite prepared for it just yet. I've been working on this project non-stop for 3 months now and let me tell you, I'll be glad to relax a little bit!

My blogging has been very lax lately, I know. I just haven't had the time to discuss all my happenings while working on this project. Hopefully now things will slow down a little and I can enjoy all my families upcoming events this year.

Toodles for now. I will be back again soon. Hope your having a beautiful weekend!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hmmm... I'm curious what you're big project is... Can't wait to hear all about it! :-)

Christina said...

Still waiting... :-)