Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Groundhog's Day

Well it's Groundhog's Day once again. And yes, the little booger saw his shadow. What a little vermin!!!

I absolutely can't stand cold weather. I'm ready for fun in the sun and grilling out with friends and family. I was just looking at my calendar this morning and counting the days till our Florida trip with my family this summer. Let me tell you it seems like its forever away. Now to find out we will tentatively have 6 more blustery weeks of winter, yaaaaaaaaaaa! I can't wait!

I hope you can hence my sarcasm!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Let's run away. Seriously. Let's skip country - and head somewhere warm like Australia! I hate the cold!!! I cuss at it every time I have to walk from school's parking lot to class. I freeze my ass off! What happened to global warming?!?!? Damn Al Gore! He scared global warming away!