Friday, February 27, 2009

Just checking in....

I haven't been posting or even visiting my favorite blogs too much lately.

Just wanted to check in w/ anyone who may stop by and be wondering where I've been.

For whatever reason, I'm just not in a blogging mood. I have so much going on w/ me lately but I don't feel it should be discussed so openly on my blog.

Everything is going good in my life, but I feel emotionally and physically drained. I can't explain it. I don't know why. What I do know is, I'm always tired and no matter how much sleep I can get, I'm still exhausted! It's unexplainable.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to get control of life again and get back to my happy bloggy self. Wish me luck.

God Bless You and your families in this Lenten Season.
Keep the Lord in your heart, you can always count on him.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hope you're having a restful Sunday afternoon!

Dawn said...

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers you sent my way lately.

Sending peace your way...