Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Unbelievable

For the last few days I can't stop smiling. What's going on???

I was getting very used to waking up every morning not caring if I spoke to a single person. Simply not wanting to face my days. I felt like a burden to my husband and an a lot less of a mother to our son. I have never felt this way before in my life, almost like a failure to everyone I knew. Trapped in a dark closet w/ no key to escape. I've been stressed before but never to this extent.

A few weeks ago I started seeing a big change in my attitude on life. I started off w/ waking up every morning w/ a more positive attitude. Then, I got more organized (like I was before) w/ Caleb and all his events (school, serving, sports, ect.). Now this week I can't stop SMILING!!!! I just feel happy inside and out. I'm having a hard time sleeping now because I'm afraid to loose this moment.

I am a very independent person and have a very hard time leaning on anyone for help me but right now I feel more open to the idea. My husband wants so badly for me to lean harder on him & right now I feel like there are some issues (good ones, of course) that I think I'd feel better talking to him about.

So basically, here's to Smiling!!! I really wish everyone at least a day of feeling the way I have all week. I hope the mood I'm in stays for a long time. Good things are coming, I hope!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Good things are definitely coming for you!

You being happy makes me smile! You deserve it!