Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Wishing all mother's a very Happy Mother's Day 2009. From one mother to another we know how much our children have blessed our lives.


I'm so grateful to have my sweet Caleb. He is the highlight to my life. He brings me smiles, he helped me find a love I didn't know 10 years ago that I was even capable of having. We, of course, have our every now and then mother-son trials but in the end he's tugging right at my heart strings. I guess what I'm trying to say is Caleb is my little sunshine. My constant ray of hope. No matter how bad a day I've had all I need is one word, smile, or glance from him and I'm relaxed again. I can't imagine a day in my life without him. I Love You Caleb!!

We also have a work in progress to be grateful, thankful, and anxious for. Otherwise known as: "Blueberry"

As you all know we are expecting another miracle for our family in November. We are so delighted to have another chance at parenthood. Even more excited to watch Caleb's excitement grow w/ us. As "Blueberry" gets bigger the wonder if its a boy or girl is fun to discuss of an evening. We can hardly wait to me "Blueberry". We don't care what the sex of the baby is just pray for a safe delivery and a healthy "Blueberry".

Being a mother is the most exciting thing in my life. Children are little miracles of God and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity of being a mother!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: