Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

I sitting here at work thinking of several Random Thoughts that I'd like to share.


  • Today I woke up and I felt great!! When I say great I mean I felt refreshed, energized, happy, sort of what I assume a bear would feel like out of a its deep winter hibernation slumber minus its starvation factor ;-)
  • The sun is finally shining bright and rumor has it that we will be feeling its rays of warmth all day! It has been so rainy and miserable here lately I think our farmers should start planting rice instead of corn & beans.
  • Caleb is such a wonderful person. I just love his personality and enthusiasm. I wish I could bottle a little bit of his energy up and keep just for me. I know he will soon be going his separate ways with his friends instead of yours truly and that stings only a little now. But I now no matter what he will always be my little buddy.
  • Our Verizon (Can you hear me now? Good!) Dept always makes popcorn every morning. Now let me tell you I love that buttery, savory, mouth watering smell. However, today that smell is seriously making me nauseous!
  • Blueberry is being a gymnastic this morning. I'm talking flip flops, summer salts, cartwheels, back bins, ect. This baby goes hard and kicks/moves up a storm for two days then rest with minimal movement for a day or two then starts up the routine all over again. Needless to say, I'M LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!
  • Caleb has a ball game this evening at the Church Diamond and all I can hope for is a challenging game. Our poor Thunder just can't seem to get it together this year. It's unfortunate because the boys on the team are good they just can't pull it together. It's so hard to watch them struggle. All the "helpful" advice we give Caleb just seems to frustrate him even more. What do we do. To give you an idea of how the team is working together all I need to say is watch the movie 'Bad News Bears' nothing seems to work to their advantage. Hopefully we can win a few games this season to help boost their self esteems. Good Luck Thunder!
  • Friday is the BIG day! Matt, Caleb, and I will hopefully be able to find out the sex of Blueberry. Talk about excited - well Matt and I anyway ;-) Caleb is praying for a boy. He's even chose a perfect name for a boy. Everyone who I talk to says we're having a girl. We'll just have to wait and see and share the exciting news with family on Friday.
  • This weekend is Father's Day weekend. Still not sure what the heck is going on for my F-I-L's Bday/Dad Day. This is all info that I need so I can plan my own Daddy-O's Day. I'm a planner and an organizer and let me tell you, THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!

Now I spoke about everything on my mind at this moment. I told you they were random thoughts nothing special. Just trying to clear my head and for now I think it may have worked. Till later, Have a great day!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh Yeah! Did you find out yet?