Friday, June 19, 2009

Nervous & Excited

We've made it to our 20th week. Exciting isn't it?!?!

Today is the big for Matt , Caleb, and myself. Today is the day, with a little cooperation from within, we find out if Blueberry is a boy or a girl. We can't wait to know because we have to start on the nursery ASAP!! We have to pick out the "official" name. We also have to prepare Caleb for this wonderful bundle of joy, especially if it's a girl. So much to do and only 20 weeks to go, give or take a little.

Now for the nervous end of it. Not only are we finding out the sex of the baby but they will also find out if the baby is still healthy and vibrant. One thing I do know, is this baby moves quite a bit. So hopefully all is still good. I'm always paranoid, I don't think that will stop till the baby is here. Who am I joking, I'm still that way with Caleb.

So wish us luck on adventure this afternoon. I'll be holding by breath.....figuratively speaking.

Appt is at 2:40

No comments: