Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day 2008





I feel like the luckiest mom in the world!! I have a very handsome, healthy, and great spirited little man that God blessed me w/ 9yrs ago. Even though Mother's Day only comes once a year he reminds me of how fortunate I am every day! This morning I woke up to the pitter patter of his little feet tip towing to our room to see if we were awake. Once he heard Matt and I talking he ran up to my side of the bed and said in his super sweet voice "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" If there is ever anything to melt a mom's heart, it would have to be her childs love and sincerity. I'm one of those lucky mother's.

There are so many people who take for granted that they are capable of bearing children. For me, it is hard to see these children not able to recieve the love that they deserve. I know that Matt and I are always looking for ways to better our sons life. I wish these parents could realize that there children are a gift and a miracle that they should cherish not put on the back burner or pawn off to anyone who will take them so they can have a good time. Life isn't just about you anymore! Once your a parent, this is your responsibility for the rest of your life, enjoy it don't dreed it. There are plenty of people that would love to be in your shoes.

I know one day Caleb is going to grow up and not be as into Mother's Day as he is now, but until that day comes I will cherish every moment I have w/ my baby. The only thing I hope for Caleb is that as an adult he will be as loving and sincere as he is now. No matter how old he gets, he will alway's be my baby boy. I love you w/ all my heart Caleb and Thank You for another wonderful Mother's Day memory!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Great post! You are a wonderful mom! Caleb is very lucky - and he knows it - he loves you so much!