Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Night in Neoga


Tonight was a last minute decision to head to Neoga and visit w/ my Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Jim. It's always a good time when we get together unfortunately these times are few and far between. Even though they are only 20-25 min away from us, somedays neither of us have time to turn around.

So, w/ this being said we usually make the best of our time w/ a mean game of SkipBo. Tonight was one of those nights. We first had to fuel up at the downtown diner in Neoga, where I must say, has very good food. Then immediately following my mom said the word and it was game on. I do believe my mother and my aunt could probably make it big in Vegas if there were ever a SkipBo tournament. Don't let them kid ya, I taught them everything they know. LOL!

The time seemed to get away from us and we weren't able to take the game very seriously between all the small talk & laughter. Needless to say, mom wins! The most important thing though is we all had a great time. Oh and did I mention we all got to raid the fridge to fix our chocolate fix. Caleb was in heaven: he got to stay up after his bedtime & eat junk food too, what a treat! A great time was had by all again and everyone is looking forward to doing it again soon!!!

No comments: