Monday, June 30, 2008

Can We Say PARTY!!!!


It's Alicia's Bachelorette Party in Chicago!!!! Tons of fun and lots of partying!!

What a CRAZY way to start off the weekend....I decided w/ gas prices the way they are that I should just take the Amtrak. I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Chicago. I was ready to head out the train was running a little bit (20min) behind but nothing serious due to bad weather. We get boarded and get only to Sigel/Neoga and had to stop for debris on the tracks - For an HOUR and a HALF!!! Once we finally got moving again we only made it approximately 2 more miles for another debris delay, yes, you got it, another hour and a half. I should have arrived in Chicago around 8:30p but finally made it around 11:45p. Loonngg Trip but when we got moving again it was smooth sailing and the peaceful bliss I desperately needed.

When I got to Chicago I spent Friday night w/ my lil' sis and we went out to an awesome Piano Bar downtown. It was a great way to wind down after my long journey.

On Saturday we met up w/ everyone and Elizabeth's house and headed off to the beach. What a beautiful day the Lord gave us! The sun was bright and the clouds were few. We got a good volleyball game on and tried out Lake Michigan. Needless to say the water was freezing even w/ all the sunshine. Later that evening Elizabeth set us up for a fun filled night at MOXIE'S! We ate a lot, drank even more, and partied like rock stars the whole night. It was a very memorable time that I'm proud to have been a part of.

Alicia, you are the sweetest person I know and you mean the world to me. As you know, I just want the best for you and wish you and Cole a beautiful and happy future!! Always know that no matter what the occasion, I'm just a phone call away!!

No comments: