Monday, June 16, 2008

Mema's Boy!


We were lucky enough to spend a day w/ my mom in Springfield. She had a Dr. appt in the afternoon so we thought we would just make a day of it. The weather was great except for the Cotton wood trees that were shedding pollen everywhere. Allergies were horrible because of them. Thank goodness for OTC meds!

First we stopped to get something to eat at Denny's where Caleb just LOVES there chicken fingers that are usually shaped in dinosaurs and fries. Today they took on a star shape, they worked too though. One day I think he is going to turn into a chicken w/ as much as he eats in a weeks time.

Then at Caleb's request we went SHOPPING!!! Just kidding, he'd much rather have a shot in the butt that go shopping w/ me. However, just him being him, he was an angel and didn't complain a bit. He's truly a sweet little boy, I thank God for sharing him w/ me!

After everything was said and done we got home in just the nick of time to make his ballgame that he was very anxious to be at. All in all it was a very relaxing day and extremely enjoyable. I wish we had more time to spend w/ family but we'll take every minute we can get.

No comments: