Monday, June 16, 2008

Enjoying a Sunny Day!


Finally we go a beautiful, sunny, and warm day! It seemed like forever since we'd actually had a day that nice. We ended up spending most of our afternoon outside playing different games and soaking up some warm rays.

First, we played washers. This is a very fun family game. The only downfall for me is Matt and Caleb kick my butt everytime. I'm such a sore looser and absolutely hate not being good at something the first time i try it. I kind of understand why I'm not good at this game though, I can't even throw a frisbee for cryin out loud!

Then the guys played a little pitch and catch. Caleb would truly love to pitch for his team, TTown Thunder. Even though he is very good at his 3rd base position he does dream to one day pitch. Until then we'll continue on w/ all the hard work of practicing. Remember the saying; "Practice makes Perfect and Perfect you shall be!"

No comments: