Wednesday, July 1, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

I know its been 2 weeks since the big news hit our family with a bang but I'm finally getting around to announcing it to the world.

Our Little Baby Blueberry is a GIRL!!!



Now our family will be complete. We've got our healthy, happy, and vibrant little big man Caleb. Now we'll finally get the beautiful baby girl that Caleb can protect throughout the years, being the awesome Big Brother he is going to be. She couldn't be more lucky than to have Caleb as her Big Brother.

I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. As a young girl my dream was to marry my Prince Charming (Matt) and live in our new home where we could add to our happiness with 2 children. Of course I wanted our boy first to be the protector and then a little girl to dress up and show off. My own Prince and Princess. Every little girls dream, and now I feel that we're are just weeks away from completing my childhood wish.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ahhh... cute post. :-) Sooo happy for you guys!