Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Day, New Thoughts

Today started off a lot better than yesterday did. I couldn't seem to get Tommy off my mind so in hopes of hurting a little less I thought I'd write. Today I feel the need to write again. I have so many people in my life I can count on unfortunately it's now less one.

My mom and dad made dinner for me last night and kept me in good company for a few hours after work. My dad bought some yummy rope sausage from the locker....mmmm. I've been so busy with the in-laws lately that I think I really needed some of my mom and dad time. It was nice to sit and talk, laugh, and cry with them. I missed them. I miss Tommy! Hopefully after getting out all my feelings last night my heart can start to heal. I know that's what Tommy would want, I'm going to give it my best from now on. I'm not guaranteeing no more tears but I am guaranteeing a happier more functioning me.

Here's To Happier Days Ahead.............Tommy will live on in my memories and always in my heart.

No comments: