Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cancer wins again


So I go online to check my email this morning and the first thing I see is:
Tony Snow, President Bush's conservative writer & commentator lost his battle w/ colon cancer this morning. Tony was only 53!

Of course, I didn't know this gentleman but it just goes to show that cancer strikes anyone @ any age. Cancer is everywhere and we can't hide from it. To be honest, cancer scares the crap out of me because it does run in my family on my mother's side.

Tony, thanks for a job well done. President Bush stated today, "America lost a devoted public servant and a man of character." Prayers go out to your family.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I hadn't watched t.v. or been online in awhile... I didn't know. I am so sad about losing Tony Snow... this is horrible.

And you are so right about cancer being scary! I'm scared of it, too!!!