Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time off!!!

I've been looking forward to this week for a very long time! Not only is my S-I-L, Alicia, getting married on Friday but I will have a 4 Day WEEKEND!!!! How exciting it is to have 4 days off in a row and not have any O-O-T plans! I can do what I want, when I want! ;-)

I'm going to soooo love the R & R and all the extra time Caleb and I will have to goof around! Caleb goes back to school in 2 1/2 weeks already and he has spent more time at his grandparents this summer than w/ me because I work. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful that he is w/ his grandparents instead of daycare, but everyday I look at him and wish it was me he could be w/ all summer. I love my job and never want to leave it but Time Off is always something great to look forward too!

This day can't get any better than it will be at 5:30!! Hope everyone has as good a weekend as I do.

No comments: