Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No More Daycare

Last night my momma called me and wanted to know if Caleb could spend the night, this was at 8:30 or so. I thought it was a little late and we needed to consider daycare too. Even if Caleb doesn't show up we still have to pay the weekly fee. So once my parents heard this I could immediately hear the wheels turning! Mom said she had to talk to my dad and she would call me back. It wasn't even 5 minutes and my cell phone rang, they wanted to watch him the rest of the summer so he didn't have to go to daycare anymore. Once Caleb heard about this I don't think his eyes could have opened any wider. Then said "Can I mom, can I please!?!?" Now tell me, how do you say NO to that kind of a request?

Caleb is soo excited to be w/ his grandparents for the rest of the summer.

Thanks Mom and Dad, you really know how to make Caleb smile!!!

No comments: