Saturday, September 27, 2008

The BIGGER Person!

Have you ever gotten tired of being the BIGGER person? Well I can tell you from experience that I'm 100% sick of it!!!! I'm soooo tired of people in my family hurting my feelings, talking about my "confidential" information, and just completely being disregard to my feelings. I'm only human and God bless my husband for trying to install better qualities of self control in me within our last 5yrs of marriage. I'm by all means not perfect BUT I think I control most of my situations very well.

Last night I found out from a VERY close family member that she told someone else confidential information about our life. WHAT!!!! Seriously, how does this happen? You are family, blood is thicker than water. We should always count on you to have our backs not expose them!!!! I'm sorry but if Matt or I confide in you then I EXPECT you to keep it between us!!!!

At some point I really wish that things can be reconciled but right now I am way too upset/hurt over this person complete disregard to our personal information. I just don't feel this person is thinking of the full picture in our situation. Even w/ as much as I'm trying to include everyone it still has its disappointments and to have more let down on family ends, it makes it 100 times harder to deal w/!!!!

Basically to all that care, if you can't keep what I tell you in confidence, I don't want to speak w/ you anymore!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

(((hugs)))

Maybe some retail therapy would help... just an idea.

Things will get better... they just have to.

Christina said...

I don't like the header... making you a new one.

Dawn said...

Ugh. I don't like snarky people.