Sunday, September 28, 2008

TTST Debut



Today was Caleb's first game w/ the Teutopolis Traveling Soccer Team (TTST), there team name is Teutopolis Sting. It was a very interesting game to say the least. I feel our children were a lot less knowledgeable of this sport than I thought they were. They're very green behind the ears but I know w/ time they will get it together and start kicking some major but. They played very hard this afternoon but even w/ the score of 8-0 the never got down on themselves and kept pushing forward w/ all they had. We were able to score 1 goal in the 4th quarter, leaving the final score: Sacred Heart 8, TTown Sting 1. So we didn't get skunk :-) I will give it to Sacred Heart though, they were coached very well and the children were very good.

Caleb's next game is on Sunday, Oct 4th in Vandalia at 4pm. Anyone who is interested in going let me know and we can try to carpool.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the new look!

And go Caleb on TTST!

Wendy said...

Thank you, Christina did it all for me. She is so good with computers :-)

Even w/ there loss Caleb is still pumped up about the TTST :-)

Thanks for the thoughts!