Thursday, September 4, 2008

Who's got your vote?

Well, I must say I'm very proud to be an independent voter. I never really like making my final decision until I see everything layed out like a book. All the bad, all the good, and a little bit of the "who cares" categories. I've been watching both the DNC and now the RNC and to be honest w/ you I know the candidates to do the best job for our country is, drum roll please......

JOHN MCCAIN and SARAH PALIN



That's right, I'm voting Republican AGAIN!!! I'm almost shocked myself, I really thought in the end I would vote Democratic this year because of the economy in our country right now. However, the Dem's never really gave any examples of how they are going to fix it. Obama and Biden gave a lot of thoughts and false hopes for the moral of the supporters. It just seems like they said what the know the people want to hear. Not only that, what has Obama really done for this country so far? Really, I don't trust anyone to run our country and not be able to place his hand on bible to be sworn in. I don't trust Obama!!! I'm sorry, if all it takes to have under your belt to become President of the United States of America is being a great public speaker and a good "group organizer" then sign me up! At least w/ the Rep's they know they can't fix it all but they know they have to start somewhere. They will start off w/ less off shore drilling, make new jobs by building more nuclear power plants, weaning ourselves off the dependencies of other countries and most importantly extending all the help needed to our troops as they fight for our freedom and our country so we can WIN this war on terror!!!! John McCain has had plenty of experience fighting for our country and its freedom! He is a true Hero!!

Let's face it, there will never be a "Perfect" president. However, if you stand back and honestly look at both candidates resumes, it's not to hard to figure out who is going get our country out of its slump and put us back on our feet.

John McCain and Sarah Palin are the best candidates for the job!!! VOTE 2008

2 comments:

Christina said...

YAY! :-) I was worried about you for a little while... but you've come around... you see that John McCain and Sarah Palin will do greatness in the White House.

Dawn said...

I admire your stance in waiting until you figured out what was best for you.

I may not agree with you, but I admire you.