Monday, September 1, 2008

Cousin's Love

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend!!! I know we did. Although the weekend still seemed very short, it was nonstop. There always seems to be things going on in our lives either family related or recreational. Either way, we always seem to be on the go, which eventually can wear a person down. With saying this, I thought the weekend ended perfectly.

We had a an appt to be at on Sunday and my very thoughtful sister and brother-in-law asked if they could help us out and take care of Caleb. They all took off to the Sigel tractor pull and ended up having so much fun. Caleb and Calvin get along so well, although by the end of the evening I think all involved were exhausted!
This evening we were very excited to have Calvin come over and spend a few hours w/ us. Talk about fun, he is just a burst full of happiness that can always make a person smile. Then you take that happiness and add it to Caleb's consideration, loving, & fun self, you have a great combination! How much fun can children be?

Throughout the years Caleb and Calvin will grow up together and between their own memories and the ones Christina and I photo and/or blog...well I don't think they will miss a thing!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awww... your post is so sweet.