Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Soccer Season!!


The soccer season officially started this evening. I am happy to say that Team Ordner won there first game, 4 to 1. Yes, I'm proud to say Caleb did get one of those goals, way to go son!! Our team has great potential and I'm sure by the end of the season we will be hard to stop. All the children are go getters. However, this year is a little different. The field is much bigger and honestly I think all involved ran low on energy around the end of the third quarter. In saying this our team never lost heart, they dug deep and continued on to victory.

Caleb is one of the luckiest children I know. You can always count on a cheering section when it comes to Caleb and sports. Between Mema and Papa, and Gma & Gpa Ordner, plus Aunt Jeannie & Uncle Jim, Aunt Judy, and Uncle Chris, Aunt Christina and last but not least Caleb's Smallest Fan (& Cousin) Calvin. Thank you all for coming it means so much to all of us. Calvin, I think your Caleb's good luck charm :-) We hope to see you all next week Monday, same time same place.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I couldn't believe how GREAT Caleb was last night! Seriously, that kid has skills!!! :-) With his focus on the game and his quick feet, he is proving to be a terrific soccer player!
Count us in on next week Monday's game!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the kind words, I know Caleb really appreciates it. He loves having such a wonderfull fan club. Look forward to seeing you guys on Monday!!