Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm Up & Many thing on my mind

  • Here it is 6 am and I can't fall back to sleep and I don't have to work today. I woke up at 5:54 am in the same spot as I was when I fell asleep at 10 pm. Surprisingly, I didn't have a lower backache or neck ache from not moving a muscle all night.

    I was shocked, after waking up completely, noticing how dark it was outside. I'm used to getting up this early don't recall having to turn on lights to see what I'm doing. I guess fall is just around the corner.

    Today Matt and Caleb are heading out to deer camp to hunt some squirrel. I loved Caleb's reaction to Matt when he told them their Saturday agenda. His eyes lit up and the smile went from ear to ear. Yes, a KODAK moment, but this silly mom left her camera in the car and had no shoes on to go get it. So this will have to be a memory I hold only to myself.

    Caleb is serving in mass this evening and I think he will have an audience of family to support him once again. His Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Jim are coming for the first time plus my mom and dad and maybe his Tante' and Matt's family minus a couple. He is so lucky and at 10 probably doesn't know how much he is loved by so many people.

    After mass Matt's family will be heading over to our house to start celebrating his mom and dad's 38th wedding anniversary. We look forward to having everyone and sharing in the memories of years flown by.

    Well I better get of the computer and start some cleaning, laundry, organizing, ect. since I will have no time later on.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weeekend!!!