Saturday, January 3, 2009

Having Trouble

I would have never thought that dieting would be so hard for me. I was always pretty good at that. I'm very self-conscious of my looks and for whatever reason I'm struggling dearly. I cannot get big!!

I think I need to get some kind of appetite suppressant or something. I can't get control of my eating. I LOVE FOOD!!!! What is wrong w/ me? I've never been this bad. I have no energy to exercise and can't stop eating......UGH......I'm doomed.

I'm heading to the pharmacy after work and checking out some possibilities.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Missy... I don't think diet pills are a good idea for you. Ummm.... infact, I'm sure they're not. They usually make your heart race among other side effects. Maybe a colon cleanse which is more natural will give you a desired weight loss. I dunno. How about this: You go see Dr. Frichtl about what we talked about the other day. While you're their ask for a natural weight loss/appetite suppresant. :-)