Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank You!!

A BIG THANK YOU
goes out to my Aunt Judy!!!
She found the Celine Dion Biography.
I've been looking for this book at every book store imaginable.



Now for those of you that don't know, I love everything about Celine Dion. I think she is a great person, musician, mother, wife, and idol for a lot of people. She puts her life in the public eye and doesn't care what people think about here.

I know she has a lot to be happy about but I truly love her attitude on life. She refuses to let anything get her down. She was a rock solid partner for her husband when he got cancer. She made sure he didn't get down on life as any spouse would do. She is just so positive and happy all the time even if the chips are down. She went through a long bout of infertility and after years finally prevailed when she had her son Rene' Charles. She never gave up and I completely admire her strength.


I guess she is my idol because she stands tall and proud for who she is. She knows how to handle defeat w/ grace. She knows how to celebrate all the joys life has to give.


I want to be that person. I want to take things w/ a grain of salt. I want to learn how to juggle life better with a full time career. I need to learn to step back, analyze, and conquer my situations instead of jumping the gun and over-reacting. I know with time and patience I will succeed in my journey.


If anyone is interested in Celine feel free to join her fan club at www.celinedion.com

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You need to stop by my blog...I have something for you. Or did. It's still there but you'll need to scroll down.