Friday, January 23, 2009

New Moon Update

I just found out today that the sequel to Twilight, New Moon, that is currently in the making has offered none other that Dakota Fanning to play the role of Jane. Jane is one of the small but strong vampires in the Italian family.

How EXCITING is this. The radio also said they didn't even ask her to audition for the part they just gave it to her. I love this little girl. She is a wonderful little actress w/ tons of spunk. Can't wait to see it!

Ok, I'm finished rambling about such unimportant things. I just had a moment of excitement, I love these books. I don't know what I'll do when I've read them all and own all the movies :-)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ohmygosh! Thank you for that! I so didn't know that. And can totally see her in that role...