Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!


Here's to wishing better days and fulfilling happiness to everyone I know. I have a very optimistic feeling that 2009 will be a very happy year for my family. We had some rough obstacles to climb out of in 2008 and succeeded w/ our heads held high.

I know I will grow from all the memories of 2008 and cherish every minute of 2009. I look forward to watching our little boy mature. I know that will be a bitter sweet time because I'm so used to Caleb needing 110% of my time and support. It will be hard to "let him go" but I know w/ some guidance and good parenting he will turn into a very respectful, strong willed, and happy person.

I have 2 resolutions this year and both I feel will make me a better person. My first resolution is (most traditional) loosing weight and getting back into shape. I don't think I've exercised whole heartily in over a year. I've maintained my weight but I can definitely improve on the tone of my body. Secondly and most importantly I plan on being less stressed over things I can't control. I'm such an organizer/planner and hate when things don't turn out as planned. But I am going to work on taking a deep breath and letting things roll off my shoulder. Just because someone doesn't feel the same way I do or something doesn't go as I planned doesn't mean it's wrong, everyone is allowed to there own opinion and my life is too good to worry about other peoples foolishness. I should enjoy every minute that God has allowed me to make memories w/ my family and friends.

I wish everyone luck and strength w/ all there resolutions and I hope that I can grow from mine.

Here's to a Happy, Healthy, and Fulfilling New Year!
Welcome 2009

1 comment:

Christina said...

Best of luck with your new year's resolutions. I think the 1st will definitely be easier than the 2nd. :-)