Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How Sweet, Thanks!

How Exciting!!! I'm finally getting around to excepting a couple of awards given to me by wonderful friends in my life. Thank you so much to Dawn and Christina.

I'm not so good at all this blogging and awarding others yet but in time I'm sure this will change. So for now I'll sit back and appreciate my friends thoughtfulness until they let me know what I should have done already :-)

Thank You for the above award Dawn. I think your pretty awesome too :-)

Must Love Tots

And to my favorite S-I-L, Christina :-)

I think you are the most considerate friend a person could ask for. No matter the circumstance, I know I can always count on you to help pull me through, and the Lord knows, we've had our moments ;-) I don't know what I'd do without you!
Thank You!

2 comments:

Christina said...

:-) Thx!

Christina said...

Don't forget to list 5 things you're addicted to and pass on the award. :-)