Tuesday, July 7, 2009

May he finally rest

For years now I have felt very uncertain about accusations that have been made upon Michael Jackson. I never quite understood the plastic surgery he had. Which in his eyes, better his appearance I'm sure. However, in my eyes I saw year by year the mutilation to his once idled self and a horribly beaten down, broken spirit. Another claim on M.J. was the awful charges that were brought out from children that he cared for.

I'll never know if he actually did what the children accused him of. Did it really happen or was it a ploy for parents to use their children to make it rich quick. We'll never know. I'll never understand all the trauma that he had done to his face. However, I do know one thing, he was truly a great performer and a humanitarian back in the day. He didn't earn the "King of Pop" for no reason.

No matter what my thoughts were about M.J. in the recent years, back in the 80's & early 90's he showed his fans a lot of sincerity and compassion. He was and will always be a pop legend from our era. May he finally be at peace from all judgements and accusations and dwell in the happiness of all his accomplishments in life.

R.I.P.
Michael Joseph Jackson
1958 - 2009

No comments: