Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tender Lullabies

Last night I had to make a quick trip to Walmart that should have taken literally 5 minutes. Well, wouldn't you know that the school supply list is out and Caleb was with me so we had to shop for the stuff before it was all picked over.

So then once that was completed then I had to take a trip to the baby isle just to look around, again. It's so fun, especially when Caleb's with me :-) So while we were just "browsing" we found a cute lullaby CD from Fisher Price for just $10, so we had to buy it. Yes I did listen to every track and it was so sweet. Now I just need to burn it to my ipod and let baby Blueberry relax to the instrumental sounds of her 1st CD.


Now I'll just have to find some headphones that will fit my belly. The ones I had won't stretch enough. Watch out, Wide load comin through ;-)

No comments: