Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sugar Plum












Sugar Plum is the official name of the decor we'll be using in Princess Blueberry's room.

Matt and I went to Terre Haute on Tuesday evening and finally did a little baby shopping together. Let me tell you, it was a blast!!! Matt is like a little kid in a candy store. He's so excited with picking and choosing with everything. Too Cute.

We chose Sugar Plum because it had more of the purplie color in it than a pink. With the wall color being Coffee Rose it matches very well. I can't wait till we get the basement guest room finished so we can start on Blueberry's room again.

It was so nice to just get away and relax with Matt for a little while. He's been working non-stop in the basement adding on a new room. He works all day then comes home and is working all night. It doesn't help that he is an absolute perfectionist :-) I'm so grateful for him.

He's been working hard on building the new Guest/Computer room in the basement. I must say he is doing a great job. He continues to surprise me with his abilities as the years fly by. I knew he was the concrete king but I had no idea he knew how to build an entire room from scratch! It's looking great! Thanks for all your hard work honey, your the best!!!

Hopefully soon I will have some good pictures of both rooms so you can see all the remodeling that has been done to welcome our Little Princess Blueberry in a few months.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

At first, I thought that was YOUR baby's room and about died. How in the world did you get it done so fast? Then I realized that was the sample pic. I feel more human now, thank you. And Sugar Plum sounds quite befitting for Blueberry.

And I am sure your room will look even better the sample!

Christina said...

I LOVE IT! :-)