Thursday, July 23, 2009

Only 6.5 hrs to go

On a lighter note today, at 3 pm today I will officially start my 4 day vacation. The best part about it is, it will be just Caleb and I!!!!!! Tonight we will be packing up to start our fun.

First thing tomorrow we have to head to the dr's office where I'll take my glucose test, fun, fun. He just loves going there with me....lol. Then after I get my sugar rush for the year we're headed to get something for breakfast, wherever Caleb wants to go, of course. Then we're darting off to the Amtrak station where we officially begin our vacation together.

We'll be taking the train to Chicago to visit Tante' and Aunt Elizabeth. I know Tante' has an eventful trip scheduled for her nephew that entails concerts and an evening of a knights dual. Capturing the knights of the medieval times fighting to the death for there kingdom or maiden. All revolving around children's interest and of course rate E for everyone. Following the play they will have a medieval meal where you eat w/ your fingers and use little to no manners. Doesn't this just scream adolescents ;-) Hopefully we will have enough time to get downtown to see Aunt Elizabeth and soon to be Uncle Bill. They are really busy moving right now so we hope to a least meet them for a meal somewhere.

Sounds like we're going to have a jam packed, fun-filled, sunshiny weekend. To be honest w/ you, I need it. I always look forward to spending time w/ Caleb and just the thought of this weekend plasters a cement smile on my face.

Let the countdown begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Have a FANTASTIC weekend! You deserve a trip away from home! BTW, your inlaws are up there this weekend, too.