Friday, July 31, 2009

Almost complete

Last night Matt finished painting the spare bedroom/office downstairs and now all that's left is laying the carpet and putting in the drop ceiling. I can't wait till this room is completely finished so we can finally get started on decorating Blueberry's room.

I keep telling Matt that I just feel like I can't help with anything because he's been dealing with construction (which he is amazing at) and I know absolutely nothing about it. The baby's room is right up my alley plus I'm going to love finalizing everything because that means she'll be here right around the corner.

I've made a list of all the things that Matt and I still need to get to decorate her room. Things like; The Sugar Plum trash can, table lamp, hamper, curtains, wall letters - to spell out her name, the receiving blanket, and a few butterfly throw pillows to decorate her bed. I can't wait to have everything in order. I guess they always say, "You save the best for last". Blueberry is definitely worth the wait as hard as it may be.

I haven't had a chance to upload the newest pictures of the new room yet. I'll be sure to show off a couple when I do. I love showing off my studly husbands talents ;-)

No comments: