Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

Sending out a special Birthday Wish to my loving husband, Matt. He has finally caught back up to me in age. He is always giving me a hard time about me being older than him since my birthday is a few weeks before his. Well honey, as you should know, I don't consider myself old just quite a bit wiser.....LOL.....no really =)

Yesterday was officially his birthday so Caleb and I decided we would make his favorite dessert, banana cream pie, instead of buying a cake we won't eat. We made the whole pie from scratch w/ a little help from JELL-O instant pudding mix. Then decided to make spaghetti for dinner. It was very enjoyable, my dad even came over for the celebration.

Oh where the years have gone. I remember first meeting Matt my freshman year in high school in Mrs. Pruemer's English class at the ripe old age of 15. Those were the innocent years when we never thought about getting old. Not to mention the fact that we were invincible. Now all we think about is adding another year on. Now instead of every weekend planning parties with our friends we are planning family time or scheduling dinner plans. The funny thing about this is it's perfect to me. I couldn't live without my family. I know I'm getting older now.

Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY, I hope you had a great day!!!

No comments: