Monday, August 17, 2009

Caleb's Home!!!!

Yay, my Caleb's home!!!! He finally made it around 9pm last night. I missed him sooo much! I only had maybe 3 phone calls from him the entire time he was gone, and one was just to tell me he was on his way home because I gave him STRICT orders to let me know when they started out since no one else bothered to keep me in the loop all week. I had to leave the responsibility up to my 10 year old. Sad isn't it. That's a whole nother story that will put me in a bad mood so I won't tredge that water.

By Saturday I was having major Caleb withdrawals!!! Fortunately, I was at my B-I-L & S-I-L's all afternoon and evening for our nephews b-day part. I was a good time w/ lots, lots, lots, of yummy food and good conversation. So it kept my mind free from wondering off to Caleb again, and again.

Sunday was a long day. I didn't have any energy to do hardly anything. I took a 2 hour nap and was absolutely dead to the world. We were having my Grandma Millie, Dad, and Aunt Judy over for dinner and thankfully I was feeling a little better to cook. By the end of the night after everyone had left I was doing my best when my little sunshine walked in the door and said "MOMMY!!!" and gave me a Huge Hug!

It was hard to even get up and come to work today knowing that he's back. I just want to spend all my time with him this week! So from 5:30 on tonight, he's mine!

No comments: