Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blueberry updates

Yesterday was a very busy day for us. As you know the first thing to be done was the carpet laying in the baby's room. After they were finished I could tell it was going to look very good with the decor in the room. Once Matt vacuumed it last night and got all the shreds of carpet up knew it would be perfect for her room. It's so soft and bouncy to walk on, she is going to love it as much as we do. Now all that's left is the setting up and decorating. My kind of work! I can't wait till this weekend gets here. Here is a shot of the room till Saturday.

Blueberry's Room


We also had our Pix for Kicks ultrasound yesterday at 5pm. We got in for the appointment right away and Tori was our sonographer. My mom and Caleb were able to join us for this event and enjoyed every minute of it. I don't think my mom was able to whip the smile off her face the entire appointment. It tickled her to see my stomach twitch and bulge every time Blueberry moved :-)

Blueberry was still playing hard to get. We were only able to get two really good shots of her face the rest showed her hands and legs in the way. It was a relief to find out that she is no longer Breech. Joyce mentioned last Thursday, August 13th, that she was butt first and not to worry about it baby's usually turn on their own by 35-36 wks. Well, I'm pretty sure she turn the Tuesday evening, August 18th, (just 5 days later) I was very uncomfortable all night.

No matter what we are grateful to know that she is progressing well and looking healthy as a horse. She is definitely kicking and punching a whole lot harder now. Here are a couple of our best shots. Enjoy!!!!

Blueberry at 28 wks 4 days


Finally, and most importantly, we've finally chosen her name. This will not be known to anyone besides Matt, Caleb, and I until the day she is born. We feel this is one thing we can keep to ourselves to help make us feel a little closer when speaking to and about her in our home.

It's all coming together and I'm feeling really good about everything. I feel after yesterday everything will be on the downhill stretch for us :-)

No comments: