Tuesday, August 4, 2009

UGH....15lbs

Let's face it, the scale is most woman's enemy. So far in my pregnancy I really haven't been too upset about the weight issue. I'm definetly small than I was when carrying our son Caleb, which is a huge accomplishment for me. I have noticed that with Blueberry, my hips immediatly popped out which in turn help my butt to get wider. Matt tells me I'm silly, but lets face is ladies, we know!!!

Well this morning I was curious as to where I was at with my prego weight and stepped on the scale. UGH...talk about starting off your day on the wrong note. I've hit my 15 lb mark. I feel like I shouldn't be that heavy yet. I really don't eat to far out of line. If I do Blueberry helps to make me regret it.

What is normal weight gain for 6 1/2 months? I wish there was a chart you could follow to see if your weight was right on or if you needed to worry about. You know a monthly progression chart like they have for the developement of your baby. I know not everyone is the same but there has to be some kind of average doesn't there? Blueberry is only around 2 lbs right now so I know the rest of it's not in my boobs.....lol

Just being a worry wart as usual. I'll just have to ask next week.

1 comment:

Christina said...

:-) You're beautiful!