Saturday, August 22, 2009

Crib and Changing Table

Last night my wonderful husband got home after having a not so good day and headed straight for Blueberry's room. He scoped it out as to where he was thinking the furniture would fit best and then headed to the attic to bring down her crib and changing table.

He had to put the crib together, of course, but with his great construction know how he had it all put together in 20 minutes or so. Thanks babe!! Now with the crib up and the changing table in place, I can start cleaning it all up today after work. Then we can start decorating her room!

Tomorrow we are heading to Baby Depot to shop for some decorations to help complete her room. I have a list of things to get but we'll have to see what we actually come home with.

I'm also hoping to get over to Old Navy and Baby Gap and Gap. I would like to look at more pretty girl clothes and also pamper my Little Man with a couple of new outfits before heading back to school Monday. His new school shoes, Nike Shox, came in the mail on Wednesday and he is just dying to be able to wear them all the time. He told me "Mom these are the coolest shoes you've ever gotten me!" It's so sweet and innocent yet sincere. He's my boy who will always melt my heart and know how to make me feel like a good mom.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm sure her room will be perfect. :)

The man in brown also brought Calvin's new shox this week :) We have some really lucky boys!

Wendy said...

Indeed they are and I hope to always keep it that way :-)