Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm sad....


Even though we just got back from vacation with the Ordner's now Caleb felt it necessary to get back on the road with my mom, and grandmother and head up to Chicago.

He's going to be spending most of his time with his Tante', of course. I'm sure she has some fun things set up for them to do this weekend. Even if she didn't, I know they would have fun the pool at her apt complex.

My grandmother (aka: Bubba) decided to head off on this little adventure too. Not only are they going to be visiting with my sis but also my Uncle Al. Bub hasn't been up there for about a year or so and I think is really going to enjoy herself while she is there. Even though she HATES long drives, I think the well deserved family time will help her forget about that.

I gave Caleb strict orders when he left, to call me when he missed me. No matter how often it was, I wouldn't mind. Well he's been gone since noon and I haven't heard a word out of him yet. I actually had to call them to make sure they got on the road ok.

I know my week is going to be so long without him here with me. His smiles, his snuggles, his hugs are all things I need to make it through my days. I hope he has a great time but I also home this week flies by!!

No comments: