Monday, August 31, 2009

Who would have thought...

Why is it when a woman goes on a diet one of the first things she looses are her boobs and when women get pregnant one of the first things to get bigger are there boobs?!

Well I must have been under great denial in this pregnancy about my boobs. I was a 34B when I got pregnant since I lost all that weight two summers ago. After battling with fall out recently my mom suggested I try a bigger size. I thought, "No way, I haven't got big enough to fit in a C". So mom and I did the bra thing and I was SHOCKED to find that I was smashing my boobs into a 34B for the last 5 months and come to find out I'm in a 34D. Talk about flabergasted! I've never been in a D in my life. They don't look like a D but according to the bras I have now, it's true.

I asked my husband if he had any idea what size bra I was wearing and right off the top he said "D" with a huge smile on face. I couldn't believe he knew. I must have been in such denial it's not funny. Thankfully I'm much more comfortable and the twins seems happier too :-)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Welcome my dear... the 34D club is very elite! :-)