Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is it just my hormones?

You know I'm very weight conscious and in all reality I'm very hard on myself prego or not. Today I had a moment where I was talking w/ my boss out in our shop about a customers concern when I hear from the side "Man your getting fat!" from an employee we just hired two weeks ago.

I think he knew by the look on my face I was less than thrilled by his comment. You know, I am pretty open minded, and yes I work in a shop full of guys and yes were all pretty close and joke around a lot. However, coming from a guy I barely know this comment made smoke roll out of my ears.

I don't know if I'm overreacting a simple comment or maybe my hormones are just taking over, but this comment has put my mood down and I'm a little bummed out.

Damn New Guy!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hmmm... calm down... he's not worth you getting upset. Some people don't realize there's a difference between being beautifully pregnant - and being fat. Big difference - and YOU are beautiful.

I can only imagine this guy has a beer gut!