Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Emotionless & Numb

I've never been more disappointed in an election, EVER! What is America thinking. I'm so upset I'm nauseous! I hate to think where our country is headed. Let me tell you, if you think times are getting tough now, CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA, you just elected our national downfall of overwhelming inexperience for President of the United States. I'm sick!!

Within the next 4 years don't be shocked when I tell all of you uninformed Obama followers ~ I told you so!

Now I'll go take some Tylenol PM to help aid my uncomfortable evening.....UGH!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I have just been sitting here - shocked - and numb. I want to go to church and turn to God (and I'm not normally super religious) to help us get through the next 4 years. I feel like we have no other choice than to pray.
Chris told me to pack my bags and start driving North to Canada. He'd meet me up there.

Elsa & Pablo (+ mama) said...

Hi!
I have been a silent follower of your blog, enjoying your posts for a while now :-)

On a day like this, when important, historical things happen, I believe your country is heading for a change. Who knows yet will it positive or negative? Like nobody in 2000 knew the horrors (terror, wars, economical crises, rich people getting richer, poor people getting poorer) that would happen during Bush's presidency. Living in Europe, Finland and visiting US occasionally, I have to say things haven't looked too good there for a while from this point of view.

Who ever steps into those big shoes of an American president, there's need for prayers for better days.
For everybody, no matter the age, the sex, the race, the religion, the social class.

Best wishes for all of you.
Anna from Helsinki, Finland