Friday, November 21, 2008

On my own for the weekend.



Well, it's that time of year again. Time for the men in my house to go off for the weekend and look for Bambi's dad. It's something that Matt and Caleb have been looking forward to for about 2 1/2 months now. They (well really just Matt) put in many long hours putting together "huts" to set up out at deer camp this year. I mean these things are nice. They have windows on both sides and the front. They have equip them w/ plastic tubs filled w/ pillows and blankets. They've also brought in the must have: Office Chairs on rollers! That's roughin' it if you ask me ;-)
Matt says he helped make these huts so it would be easier for the little ones that go out there to assist there dad's. I agree w/ him to an extent but I know he will by far appreciate it more than the little ones will since he's been dealing w/ the bitter cold of deer season for so many years. All they need now are little space heaters and they'll be at the top of there hunting comfort level. We'll see what Santa thinks about that.

________________________________
_________________________
___________________


Yesterday I had the day off and spent it just laying around our house. Granted, there was a lot of house cleaning and many loads of laundry that I should have done but I was very lazy. I decided that laying down, watching television and cuddling w/ my kitties sounded a whole lot better. I don't get to watch a whole lot of T.V. because I'm always so busy. While flipping through the channels I realized why I don't watch a lot of T.V., even if I had the time. There's nothing on!
After channel surfing for awhile I figured there couldn't be a better time to pop in a DVD. So I did.


First movie out: How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. It's an all time favorite of mine and I can probably recite it word for word. Anyway, it's a great love story. I might also add the actor/actress' are not bad on the eyes ;-) You should check it out if you haven't alread done so, it's an older movie.



Second movie later that evening was: Untraceable w/ Diane Lane.




Now I'm not a lover of scary movies but this movie had it all; drama, action, suspense, and yes a little scare too. I had to close my eyes at a couple of moments but for the most part this movie is very good. I would recommend it to other, wait, that's what I'm doing.....LOL!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I, too, am alone this weekend. Only my HH doesn't hunt, he's with his "brothas".

SO TWILIGHT HERE WE COME!
EEEEEEKKKK!