Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary Honey!


Wow, where has the time gone. It seems like just yesterday we were standing in the front of St. Francis Church saying our vows to one another in front of God and everyone.


I still look back and smile on how we made it work this time. So many years of trying and not making it work due to, well shall we say, "differences of opinion". Of course we know will always know who was right and who was wrong in all those situations....LOL!!!!


I'm so grateful that the good Lord above had these plans for us all along. He never gave up on our Love for one another, and thankfully neither did we. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. You make me a better person. I can't see my life w/out you, EVER! Thank you for being my Knight in Shining Armor and our son's biggest idol. Thanks for the last 5 years of wedded bliss, limited drama and for all the love you show me everyday.


Love you Always and Forever,

Your Wife,

Wendy

No comments: