Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FAMILY: What would life be like?

Do you ever just feel like barricading yourself in your house and secluding yourself from family drama? Well I do sometimes, and today is one of them. I would love to give some people a piece of my mind.

I'm not saying in any sense of the fashion that I always do everything right but I know when I go to bed at night I have done my best to help anyone who needs it. I'm a giver not a taker. When I am wrong, I do my best to fix my mistake.

I get so sick of being the nice guy. So tired of doing the right thing. So tired of always being the bigger person. I'm only human and my skin is only so deep.

That saying "The straw that broke the camel's back". Ya that has huge meaning to me when it comes to one certain unnamed family member. You know who you are and I'm tired of your inconsideration to everyone in the family. I think just maybe once you should step up and be a responsible person.

It doesn't matter what your background in life looks like. At some point you have to WANT to better yourself as a whole; as a mom, as a friend, as a wife, as a daughter, as everything. I know I've had my ups and downs in life, who hasn't. You just have to learn from the mistakes and grow from the good times. That's life....get used it!! Your not a child anymore your an adult w/ children, START ACTING LIKE IT! You shouldn't expect everyone else to still take care of you and your family. We have our own to take care of!

---------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

Now that I've said my piece I feel a lot better. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do w/ my current situation but I have a little time to determine my options.

Oh Happy Days :-)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Okay... I hope you feel better. Somethings just can't be controled. Sometimes you just have to let it go. You're really letting the other person win when you get upset. It's not worth it.

Dawn said...

Breathe deep.