Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Party 2008


Halloween is always a fun time of year for us. As the years go by we see our little guy growing up so fast. I remember his first Halloween when we dressed him up as Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. Let me tell you how cute he was. Going from that cute to seeing his interest change to the scary, bloody, and terrifying Scream Guy. Fake blood included. He was so happy to get this outfit. To see the excitement in his eyes is worth everything to me. I know he had fun.

You never know who will walk up to your door on Halloween. This year we were honored to have the Republican Candidate, John McCain stop by and talk to us for a bit. What an experience, I hear he's even making a stop at the Republican office this Tuesday evening. So please if you don't get anything else done on Tuesday, please be sure to vote for the only candidate who cares in this election, John McCain!! Every vote counts and we need yours to win! Thanks for stopping by Mr. John McCain, you have our vote on Tuesday!

Last night we were invited to Chris and Christina's house for a Halloween Party. Paige, Jaden, Gage, Calvin and Caleb were all in there costumes and just to good to see. All the little ones had fun playing while all the adults were socializing, eating good soups and foods and talking politics and everyday BS. It was a good time and I'm so glad the whole family came, even my mom and dad stopped by for a while. I just love my family, it just doesn't get any better than what I have!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Caleb was soooo scary! I couldn't believe when he left to go trick-or-treating w/ his friends... w/o you. It's like he's grown up!

Sen. McCain thanks you for his vote on Tuesday! Let me know if you and Caleb want to go that night around 8:00.