Monday, November 10, 2008

PURSE PARTY 11-15-08


Just wanting everyone that reads my blog to know that I'm having my 2nd Annual Purse Party this Saturday afternoon at my home at 12:30pm.
I have Kim from Bloomington, IL come in and show off her HUGE selection of different "knock off" brands such as Gucci, Kate Spade, and my most favorite Coach. If you love purses and wallets my show is what you need!! Kim is extremely easy to deal with. She doesn't push anything of on anyone or try and oversell. Just come and see what she has to offer.

Everyone that knows me, knows where I live or how to get in touch w/ me w/ any questions. The show will go on until 2pm. It's on a 1st come 1st serve basis and trust me, all the good stuff goes quick!

Hope to see everyone there and bring a friend. Hope all is well and if it isn't, IT WILL GET BETTER - TRUST ME!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Count me in! :-) I just got a new Coach... so I'll probably just be browsing. But, I could use a new wallet! :-)