Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a little Frazzled



TGIF, that's the first thing I need to say! Secondly, Calgon take me away!!

Stress, Stress and more STRESS! Home, work, friends, & family are all on my stress list. This has been building since Monday and I'm about to blow!

I hope by next Monday thing will start tapering down. I sometimes take too much on my plate and have no one to blame but myself. I keep telling myself to slow down w/ all the above and I try but in the end I resort back to my usual ways.

I keep thinking that in the next few years when Caleb is in Jr. High and High School I'll only need to work part time if any at all. Then I'll have all the time in the world. Ya Right?!?!

From this point today on I look forward to having a rather large stiff drink, taking nice hot shower, and going to bed!!

Here's to better days ahead!

1 comment:

Christina said...

R U OK?

Do I need to bring Xanax cocktails to your purse party??? ;-) j/k!

Call anytime you need to vent. I can be a good listener... if you just tell me to shut-up! ;-)

Try to smile and stay positive. :-)
cu2moro!