Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We Thank You!!



I want to take a moment and Thank ALL of our Veterans for there commitment, courage, and most of all, honor. You put forth all you have for our country w/ out argument or hesitation. You do what many Americans can't because of fear. I know I'm not physically or mentally strong enough for your duties.
----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
------------------------
You have given us the opportunity to live happy and safe lives and for our children to dream big.

You are HERO'S to all of us!!
God Bless You & Your Families!
_______________________________________
This Blog is dedicated to my S-I-L, Christina Ordner
Thank You for all your sacrifices while enlisted in our
United States Air Force and Thanks for all you do for me!
Job well Done!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awww... thanks! :-) I'd do it all over again.