Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Havin a Blast

My momma called me at 8:17 this morning. Yaaa, it was so nice to hear from her. The sayings "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" or "You don't know what you got till its gone" are 100% true statements.

It was great to hear that my parents are actually ENJOYING there time away together! They both have gone snorkeling, mom said dad drank half the ocean, but they enjoyed it and would do it again. Yesterday they went to Dunn's River Falls and climbed it, what an accomplishment for my parents =) My mom and aunt went on the paddle boats too. Mom said she was interested in wind surfing today if the weather held up, she said it was in the 80's there and sunny - we can only dream of that weather now.

I have just one request: Bring some sunshine home w/ you on Friday =)

No comments: